Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Which would you prefer: pull-out corner shelves, a corner Lazy Susan, or drawers like these? :) Personally, I think these are awesome!! I don't know if it takes advantage of every ounce of space, but if you're not accessing it with your other options anyway, this may be your best option!

Guirlande
Guirlande

Download whole gallery
chic summer picnic
chic summer picnic

Download whole gallery
my kind of beach picnic
my kind of beach picnic

Download whole gallery
Which would you prefer: pull-out corner shelves, a corner Lazy Susan, or drawers like these? :) Personally, I think these are awesome!! I don't know if it takes advantage of every ounce of space, but if you're not accessing it with your other options anyway, this may be your best option!
Which would you prefer: pull-out corner shelves, a corner Lazy Susan, or drawers like these? :) Personally, I think these are awesome!! I don't know if it takes advantage of every ounce of space, but if you're not accessing it with your other options anyway, this may be your best option!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment