Thursday, November 21, 2013

Lemon Lush - This was so delicious! I decided to make a graham cracker crust instead of a flour/butter crust and I also used a canned lemon pie filling instead of a pudding mix, Very nice lemon flavor, balanced with the cream cheese.

the farmhouse table and rug
the farmhouse table and rug
Click here to download
Lemon Lush - This was so delicious! I decided to make a graham cracker crust instead of a flour/butter crust and I also used a canned lemon pie filling instead of a pudding mix, Very nice lemon flavor, balanced with the cream cheese.
Lemon Lush - This was so delicious! I decided to make a graham cracker crust instead of a flour/butter crust and I also used a canned lemon pie filling instead of a pudding mix, Very nice lemon flavor, balanced with the cream cheese.
Click here to download
Autumn Table Decorating
Autumn Table Decorating
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment