Wednesday, November 20, 2013

a nice, romantic picnic date. That's what I want. And I really like the hammock idea......Having the picnic in the back of a pickup truck parked in a field with pretty flowers or by a lake would be more ideal to avoid ants and stuff.

mini greenhouse made from recycled bricks & windows
mini greenhouse made from recycled bricks & windows
Click here to download
Bellini Popsicles with Edible Flowers
Bellini Popsicles with Edible Flowers
Click here to download
a nice, romantic picnic date. That's what I want. And I really like the hammock idea......Having the picnic in the back of a pickup truck parked in a field with pretty flowers or by a lake would be more ideal to avoid ants and stuff.
a nice, romantic picnic date. That's what I want. And I really like the hammock idea......Having the picnic in the back of a pickup truck parked in a field with pretty flowers or by a lake would be more ideal to avoid ants and stuff.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment